At Freemarket, we always aim to provide you with the best standards of service when using our product.
Our customer service representatives are available at all times to help with your inquiries. Freemarket recognises that in rare circumstances, our service might not have lived up to your expectations. If this is the case, we sincerely apologise if you feel that we have let you down. We will continue to do all in our power to make things right with you.
Freemarket has a complaints mechanism in place to make sure that we handle complaints and enquiries properly as a fully regulated business. Our regulators at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) have provided suggestions and regulations that have guided the creation of the complaint procedure below.
The Head of Compliance will acknowledge and investigate each complaint. A complainant must first submit their complaint to Freemarket, and if they are dissatisfied with the outcome, they may be permitted to submit their complaint to the Financial Ombudsman. You may not be able to file a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman if you agree to our corporate terms and conditions.
To ensure that we have an audit trail and that we have all the facts to help us understand your case, we request that you email email@example.com with the details of your complaint, including your account number (beginning with an ‘A’).
We will then:
- Send you written acknowledgement that your complaint has been received;
- Contact you further should we require any additional details;
- Fully investigate your case and your concerns, followed by issuing a detailed response including an explanation of our decisions and reasons for said decision. If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you have the right to forward your concerns to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Please note: we always encourage you to allow us to undergo our internal complaints procedure before referring your concerns to the Financial Ombudsman. The Financial Ombudsman can be contacted at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: The Financial Ombudsman Service (UK), Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Phone: 0800 023 4567